Welcome to the MLA '22 Submission Site
The 2022 National Program Committee invites abstract submissions that support the annual conference theme of "MLA '22: Reconnect, Renew, Reflect"
Submit Immersion Sessions and Papers using this online submission site beginning Wednesday, August 18. The deadline is 6:00 p.m., Central Time, on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
Abstract Type: Don't know which abstract type to select?
- Research abstract papers report on designing, conducting, and analyzing a research project.
- Program description abstract papers describe the creation, improvement, and assessment of products, programs, technologies, administrative practices, or services conducted by librarians and information professionals.
- Immersion Sessions are a “deep dive” into a single topic. The format may be a panel presentation, group discussion, audience engagement, or other appropriate activities.
To review criteria for all abstract types, please see the MLA '22 FAQ: Papers, Posters, Lightning Talks, and Immersion Sessions.For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: to use this ScoreCard system, you will need to have an account on MLANET. You do not need to be an MLA member to have an account.
- Check if you have an account. If the system recognizes your email address and you do not remember your password, the system will allow you to reset it in this step.
- If you do not have an account, you can "Request login" and create a guest account. You can then proceed to submit your abstract.