Abstract Submission Portal
IECA 2022 Annual Conference and Expo
Call for Abstracts Now Closed
The IECA 2022 call for abstracts is now closed. If you missed the deadline and wish to be considered for the IECA 2022 Annual Conference education program, please contact Joanna Fetherolf (Joanna@ieca.org).
Peer Review Process
If you have completed a submission, the peer review process is now underway. You will receive notification on the status of your abstract the week of July 26th.
- Week of July 26- Instructors notified of abstract acceptance
- November 19 - Deadline for technical paper submission
- February 1 - Presentations due
- February 16-18, 2022 - Presentation at the IECA 2021 Annual Conference in Kansas City, MO
The intent of IECA's educational programs is to provide peer-reviewed content free from advertising or commercial bias. Please review the IECA Commercialism Policy here.
All abstracts will be judged with the following criteria. The selection process for IECA’s Annual Conference is competitive so please take time to see you meet all the criteria below:
- Purpose - Clear purpose for abstract and presentation, providing attendees with ideas that can be used for their job.
- Relevant Content - Content is technologically accurate and relevant to the industry
- Clear and Concise - Abstract is understandable and clearly written.
- Idea Exchange - Abstract demonstrates practical process to encourage idea exchange.
If you have any questions, please reach contact Education & Events Director, Joanna Fetherolf at email@example.com.