Welcome to the MLA '20 Submission Site
The 2020 National Program Committee invites abstract submissions that support the annual meeting theme of "2020 VISION: THE FUTURE IN FOCUS."
Submit Papers and Immersion Sessions using this online submission site beginning Wednesday, August 14, 2019 and ending at 6:00 p.m., Central Time, on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
Abstract Type: Don't know which abstract type to select?
- Research abstracts report on designing, conducting, and analyzing a research project.
- Program description abstracts describe the creation, improvement, and assessment of products, programs, technologies, administrative practices, or services conducted by librarians and information professionals.
- Immersion Sessions: Groups are invited to design an engaging ninety-minute session, such as a panel of invited speakers, a single invited speaker, a facilitated book discussion, as well as less-conventional sessions like an unconference or flipped session.
To review criteria for all abstract types, please see the MLA '20 FAQ: Papers, Posters, Lightning Talks, and Immersion Sessions.
Accept and decline letters for Papers and Immersion Sessions will be sent in Mid December.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Note: to use this ScoreCard system, you will need to have an account on MLANET. You do not need to be an MLA member to have an account.
- Check if you have an account. If the system recognizes your email address and you do not remember your password, the system will allow you to reset it in this step.
- If you do not have an account, you can "Request login" and create a guest account. You can then proceed to submit your abstract.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Questions? Submission Organizers: Debra Cavanaugh -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- (312) 419-9097