2019 Council on Foster Care, Adoption, & Kinship Care (COFCAKC) Abstracts Program
- The Council on Foster Care, Adoption, and Kinship Care accepts abstracts related to any aspect of adoption, foster care or kinship care.
- Abstracts will be accepted for podium (oral) presentations only.
- This council will consider original research, case reports, or QI projects.**
- Presenters of accepted abstracts should notify Linda Sagor (Linda.Sagor@umassmemorial.org) as soon as possible if they must cancel their presentation.
- Submission will not preclude future submission for journal publication, nor does prior publication disqualify submission to this council. Priority may be given to papers not previously published or presented.
- **MOC Part 4 credit is available for qualified accepted abstracts for QI projects. Additional details are available here.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now