* indicates a required field
Welcome to SITC’s Women in Immunotherapy Network’s (WIN) Leadership Institute Application Site
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED! New deadline will be Monday April 6th at 11:59pm
Applicants will be notified in May 2020
This program is open to female applicants only. Applicants must currently work in the field of cancer immunotherapy or be interested in starting a career in the field.
In addition, applicants must fit one of the following criteria:
- Five or fewer years since applicant’s post-doctoral PhD and/or MD experience (eg, post-doctoral lab experience or medical residency/fellowship)
- Ten or fewer years since applicant received terminal degree (PharmD, MBA, etc.)
- Applicant is starting or in consideration for their first leadership position
Program Co-Organizers will consider the following in their selection of applicants:
Priority will be given to applicants who are early in their independent professional careers or who are re-entering the workforce. Prior involvement with SITC and current membership status may be considered.
- Career stage
- Written responses to short answer questions
Log in to the Application Portal
Questions? Organizer: Jackie Gearhart -