2021 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting
Call for Oral Abstracts, Posters, Breakouts, Small Group Discussions and Films
Submission Deadline: August 7, 2020, 5:00 PM EDT
The Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) invite you to submit a proposal for a breakout session, small group discussion, oral abstract, poster and/or film at the 2021 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting.
Our 2021 theme is Bigger! Bolder! Brighter! Educational sub-topics to use in your submission are:
- Big Hearts: Strategies for Well-Being
- Bold Teams: IPE, Team-Based Learning
- Big Boots: Leadership
- Bright Minds: Diversity and Inclusion
- Bold Ideas: Innovations in Curriculum Design
- Breakout Sessions: hour-long, interactive sessions with audiovisuals designed to facilitate an exchange of information, ideas and educational strategies among a large group of participants
- Small Group Discussions: hour-long, interactive sessions designed to have the same overarching goals in a more intimate group of up to 25 people (no audiovisuals)
- Oral Abstracts and Posters: presentations of research and educational innovations
- Film Festival Submissions: short films pertinent to women's health education (no longer than 10 minutes and must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo)
- Medical Student Education
- Resident Education
- Faculty Education
- Continuing Medical Education
- Patient Care
- Medical Knowledge
- Practice Based Learning and Improvement
- Communication Skills
- Systems Based Practice and Improvement
- Student or Resident Award for Excellence in Educational Research
One $500.00 award for best oral abstract or poster
- Oral Abstract Presentation Awards
Three awards given, 1st place $500.00, 2nd place, $300.00, 3rd place $200.00
- Poster Presentation Awards
Three awards given, 1st place $300.00, 2nd place $150.00, 3rd place $100.00
- EMPOWER CREOG Grants
Five $2,000.00 awards given to Program Directors, Residents and Program Managers to initiate programs and research in specific areas of residency training.
- APGO Academic Scholars and Leaders Alumni Oral and Poster Awards
Two awards given, one for best oral abstract presentation, $500.00, and one for best poster presentation, $300.00, from submissions by graduates of the APGO Academic Scholars and Leaders program between 2016-2020.
APGO Abstract Catalog
The APGO Abstract Catalog is an interactive database of oral and poster abstracts are presented at CREOG & APGO Annual Meetings that can be used as a resource to determine what has been presented at past meetings. Note: This is an APGO Member benefit and will only be open to the public during the dates of the CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting submission process. Link to the catalog: http://www.apgo.org/education/abstract-catalog.html.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed anonymously by members of CREOG and APGO.
We recognize that the evolving COVID-19 situation will continue to reshape the way meetings are held, and this may result in changes to the CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting. CREOG & APGO are monitoring this closely and will be in touch if format changes are required for your submission. Select "Join Now" below to begin. This is a different log-in than your ACOG or APGO access.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Call for Oral Abstracts & Posters:: Darya Valantsevich -
- / (202) 863-2548