Welcome to the MLA|SLA '23 Submission Site
The 2023 National Program Committee invites abstract submissions that support the annual conference theme of "MLA|SLA '23: Looking Back, Forging Ahead." A few things to note about the contributed content:
- Lightning Talk and Posters Abstracts can be submitted in Round 2 beginning December 15, 2022.
- Accepted Lightning Talk presenters will participate in live-streamed virtual sessions (not at the in-person meeting). Presenters are also asked to make a recording of their Lightning Talk for on-demand access.
- Accepted Posters will be presented during poster sessions at the in-person meeting or on-demand.
- Accepted presenters will be eligible for a discount. See more information on MLANET.
All MLA|SLA ’23 Round 2 Abstract Submissions are due January 26, 2023. Submit Posters and Lightning Talks during Round 2 using this submission site. The deadline is 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, January 26, 2023.
Questions about your submission? See MLA|SLA ’23 FAQ: Contributed Content.
Create a New Account for MLA|SLA '23
- You do not need to be an MLA member to submit content.
- If this is your first submission for MLA|SLA '23, select "Join Now" under New Users, to create an account profile.
- If you have created a new account for MLA|SLA '23 already and are returning to complete your submission or submitting another MLA|SLA '23 submission, add your email address and access key you created and login.