2019 Pediatrics for the 21st Century
Opioids Through the Ages: Caring for Children and Families in the Wake of the Opioid Crisis Abstracts Program
This inspiring, thought-provoking program will examine the effects of the Opioid Crisis on child and adolescent health and will address the pressing question of what pediatricians and other medical professionals can do to care for children and families who have been impacted by this public health emergency
We are now accepting abstracts for the poster session accompanying this meeting.
- Abstracts submitted for Peds-21: Opioids Through the Ages should be related to pediatric pain management or issues related to the opioid crisis. Topics that will be considered include but are not limited to:
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Substance Use – Screening, Prevention, & Treatment
- Poisoning – Prevention & Treatment
- Management of Acute Pain in Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Management of Chronic Pain in Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Non-Pharmacological Approaches to Treating Pediatric Pain
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and password. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now