Welcome to the Midwest Surgical Association 2020 Call for Abstracts
NEW DEADLINE: Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:59pm CST
August 2-4 in Mackinac Island, MI
- Presentation Types:
- Oral Presentation | Accepted oral presentations will be required to submit a manuscript to the American Journal of Surgery. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- Poster Presentation | Accepted Poster presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- Spectacular Problems in Surgery Presentation | Accepted Spectacular Problems in Surgery presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 350 words
- One optional graph, photo and/or table is permitted per submission (file must be a .jpg)
- You do not need to be a Midwest Surgical Association member to submit an abstract for consideration. However, if none of the authors are a member, you will need a member to sponsor your submission. The member sponsor must also agree to be present at the meeting should your presentation be selected.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name, phone number and email address)
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are MSA members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (350 words or less)
- One optional table or graph upload is permitted per submission (file must be a .jpg)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Midwest Surgical Association -
- / (913) 402-7102