AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference and Exhibition 2020
The primary authors of the abstracts will be notified via email whether or not their abstracts were selected by August 2020.
For more information on the speaker selection process, please visit the Speak at an AWEA Event page
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to login and submit.
Proposal Submission Policy:
1. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
2. Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
3. Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
4. More than one proposal may be submitted.
5. Selected presenters will be asked to present as part of a session in a designated time slot, and in some cases, proposal authors may be asked to speak as a panelist (no PPT) or as a stand-alone presenter. Most session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
6. Submissions for full panels or sessions, meaning multiple speakers in a given time slot, will be accepted. Speaker names are not required at this time, but including them could strengthen the abstract. The program committee may decide to use a portion of your panel/session concept.
7.The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
8. Proposals may be submitted until May 31st.
AWEA members will be preferred over non-AWEA member presentations. Members engaged in committees will be preferred over non-engaged members. For inquiries on membership, please contact Angela Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to complete your submission
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Create a New Account
Already a User?
Questions? Contact Information: AWEA -
- / (202) 262-5722