* indicates a required field
Welcome to the CAPCSD 2023 Conference Call For Papers and Posters
Wednesday, April 12 - Saturday, April 15, 2023
CALL FOR PAPERS/POSTERS CLOSES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2022 AT 11:59 P.M. ET.
- Outcomes and applications of research from teaching and learning (SoTL)
- Teaching pedagogy to increase student engagement
- Implementation of inclusive environments
- Infusing research into CSD programs
- Implementing IPE/IPP
- Creative clinic models in CSD programs
- Methods of assessment for student outcomes Preference will be given to papers and posters that include evidence to support their submission.
The proposal process is competitive and only a limited number of presentations will be accepted. Please review your submission carefully. It will be reviewed and printed exactly as submitted unless authors are notified of changes by the CPC. In order for a proposal to be considered, it must include the following information:
- Contact information for all authors, including employer(s), emails, physical addresses, phone number. Note: The first author listed will be the main contact for the submission.
- Title that does not exceed 12 words
- Abstract of 100 words or fewer
- Top reason someone should attend this session
- Three learning objectives
- Target audience (e.g., department chairs, clinical directors, program directors, graduate directors, general faculty, etc.)
- Target professional area (e.g., SLP, AuD)
The CPC strongly encourages authors to include evidence to support their Call for Papers and Posters and preference will be given to papers that are data-driven. Please see ASHA’s Recommendations for Infusing Evidence into Continuing Education Course Content when developing your proposal and course content by referring to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Recommendations-for-Infusing-Evidence-Into-Continuing-Education-Course-Content
Notification All first authors will receive a response from the CPC by Monday, November 28, 2022. All authors of accepted submissions will be required to complete the CAPCSD conference speaker tasks including contact information, financial and non-financial relationships disclosures by December 31, 2022. For more information about this requirement, refer to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Conflict-of-Interest-and-Disclosure-Information-for-Presenters
Please click Join Now to begin your submission.