Welcome to the Power Platform World Tour 2020 – Atlanta Session Proposal Submission Site!
If you are a subject matter expert with a great concept for Power Platform products (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate) educational sessions for Power Platform World Tour 2020, you’re in the right place. We are now accepting proposals for educational sessions.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees rate our speakers as a top highlight of their event experience. Your proposal should showcase how you will create an experience that features interactive, engaging learning. Topics can vary widely across multiple tracks or focused learning areas. All submissions are rated for importance, scope of coverage of the topic, and relevance to the Dynamics community and industry. Proposals should be sufficiently detailed to allow evaluation of these criteria.
It is helpful to gather all information needed for each session proposal before submitting:
- Session Title (max 9 words) and Description (max 100 words)
- Names and Email Addresses of suggested presenter. Note: you may opt to propose a session without including suggested presenters, if you or a colleague do not wish to be considered as a session presenter.
- Primary Topic which is most relevant to your presentation: New/Business, Power User, Technical.
- Level of Knowledge attendees should have for the session: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Format of the presentation: Presentation, Member Showcase, Pre-Conference Academy.
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline.
Dates to Remember
- December 5th: Call for proposals closes 12/5 at 11:00 p.m. EST
- Submit Period:(11/18-12/5)
- Review Period:(12/6-12/20)
- Submission status notifications will be sent by 1/6/2020
Power Platform World Tour 2020
Note: The Submission site is not linked to user group account credentials, please create a new account to begin to begin the submission process.