2023 Addiction Symposia Call for Submissions
Accepting submissions through August 1, 2022
HMP Education events provide a well-rounded curriculum covering a variety of topics for members of the behavioral health and SUD treatment community. We are seeking proposals for comprehensive session presentations that include:
- Submissions in the following areas: Advanced Core Clinical, Pharmacotherapy including MAT, Executive, and Business Development/Marketing
- A dynamic learning experience;
- A focus on skills-based application of acquired knowledge into treatment delivery for the diverse audience, including clinicians, counselors, therapists, psychologists, physicians, and psychiatrists;
- Emphasis on the application of acquired knowledge for senior executives at treatment programs, and marketing/business development professionals;
- Emerging topics such as COVID-19 pandemic impacts, the emerging stimulant crisis, technology, tele-health services, etc.
We highly encourage proposals in areas/topics in which the presenter has demonstrated expertise which is detailed in their bio and CV, topics for which they possess an interest and passion, and would like to share these with our professional audience. To avoid common learning gaps in the submission, please review the Guidelines and FAQs.
Click Here to download and review the Submission Guidelines.
Click Here to download and review Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the Submission ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now