Welcome to the IDWeek 2023 Call for Suggestions Submission Page
Submit a Session Suggestion for IDWeek 2023
Use this form to submit your IDWeek 2023 session suggestion. Click "Login" below to access the submission site .
The deadline to submit a session suggestion for IDWeek 2023 is Monday, November 14, 2022.
Information you will need for your suggestion:
- Subject Category: Use the dropdown menu to select the category that best fits the topic of your session.
- Co-organizing Group: Is there an organization that IDWeek can work with to plan this session? Examples include ASTMH or Provide the name of the organization and the name and email address of the organization contact we can reach out to.
- Session Type: Select the session type from the dropdown menu that best fits your suggestion. View Session Type Descriptions for more information.
- Submission Proposal: Please describe your session suggestion. Be sure to include the potential learning objectives, possible speaker ideas, and presentation topics. Please Note: listing a speaker below does not constitute an invitation to present. All invitations will be issued directly from the IDWeek Program Committee.
When appropriate, consider how your session content may impact the healthcare team and include it in both the description and learning objectives. Download this educator toolkit for more information on crafting learning objectives.
- Target Audience: Select from the dropdown menu. Select all that apply.
- Tracks: Select from the dropdown menu. Select all that apply.