* indicates a required field
Resource & Project Energy Assessment Virtual Summit 2021
ACP is now accepting submissions for the ACP Resource & Project Energy Assessment Virtual Summit 2021. The primary authors of the abstracts will be notified via email regarding the status their abstracts by the end of June 2021.
The Call for Abstracts will close Friday, May 14, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST.
Proposal Submission Policy:
1. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
2. Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
3. Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
4. More than one proposal may be submitted.
5. Selected presenters will be asked to present:
- As part of a session in a designated time slot
- As a panelist (no PPT)
- Or as an on-demand presenter
6. The Conference Program Co-Chairs will work with Session Chairs to review all the submitted proposals. In collaboration with the Conference Program Committee a determination will be made regarding which abstracts to accept for each session.
ACP members will be preferred over non-ACP member presentations. For inquiries on membership, please contact Wade Barton,