2019 Innovations in Obesity Prevention, Assessment, and Treatment Forum (IOPAT) Abstracts Program
- Abstract submissions should focus on innovations in obesity prevention, assessment and treatment at the point of care or in coordination with clinical care.
- Major themes of interest include engaging and partnering with families and improving clinical care through quality improvement, multi-disciplinary approaches, and/or leveraging health information technology.
- Abstracts will be accepted for posters and oral presentations.
- Submissions will be accepted in three categories: original research, quality improvement projects and programs.
- Previously published/presented abstracts and programs are eligible for consideration.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now