Call for Micro-Talk Sessions, Mini-Plenary Sessions, Workshops and Clinical Quick Hits
July 23 – 26, 2020 ● Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
The PHM 2020 Planning Committee invites all interested parties to submit content proposals for the Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2020 (PHM 2020) conference in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Please review the entirety of this call for content to determine which type of submission you would like to complete. Submissions must be completed online by Friday, November 22, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST. All submissions will be reviewed and considered for presentation at PHM 2020.
Various categories will be considered for selection. Categories include: Behavioral Health, the Business of Hospital Medicine, Clinical, Complex Care, Community Hospital, Education, Global Health, Health IT/Informatics, Innovation, Med-Peds, Mentorship, Newborn Medicine, Patient Experience, Patient Safety, Professional Development/Leadership Skills, Physician Wellness, Practice Management, Quality Improvement, Research, and Trainee/Early Career.
- Please note the following before submitting a proposal:
- Micro-Talk Sessions will be allotted a maximum of 75 minutes for 3 distinct presentations and should use appealing visual aids (depending on the variety of submissions and topics covered, the Planning Committee may request you to merge your submission with another submission if there are two similar, high quality submissions)
- Mini-Plenary Sessions will be allotted a maximum of 75 minutes and should be didactic in nature with audience engagement.
- Workshops/Didactic Interactive Sessions will be allotted either a 75-minute or 120-minute timeframe for presentation and should be engaging and interactive.
- Clinical Quick Hits will be allotted a maximum of 35 minutes for presentation and should be didactic.
- All lead faculty (one per session) will receive complimentary registration. PHM staff will register the lead faculty member automatically.
- All assistant faculty members/facilitators must be registered for the meeting to participate/facilitate in their sessions. Please communicate this information to each additional person for your workshop. Registration should be completed by the individual as soon as possible.
- Micro-Talk sessions, Mini-Plenary sessions, Workshops and Clinical Quick Hits could be scheduled throughout the duration of the conference, July 23–26, 2020. Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear on any of the four days of the conference.
- We recognize that your submission may fit into more than one category and the planning committee will address that when reviewing your complete submission.
- All proposals must be completed and submitted by Friday, November 22, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. No extensions to this deadline will be granted.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent in January 2020.
For more information on the submission process, please view our PHM 2020 Call for Content Submission Guidelines.
We hope you will consider submitting a proposal for the Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2020 conference.
The PHM 2020 Planning Committee
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Nyla Nicholson -
- / (267) 702-2658