* indicates a required field
Welcome to the NANN 2022 Research Summit Submission Site
Please join us by submitting a Research Project or Evidence-Based Practice Project that you have implemented or are planning to implement and complete by the time of submission.
Selected individuals attend the fully supported Summit to present their research or practice change outcomes and discuss the process and results with other researchers from around the country and the world!
All submissions will undergo a blind review process (i.e., the reviewers are unaware of the applicant's identity) for quality, relevance and merit by the NANN Research Committee Advisory Panel. All submitters will be notified in February 2022 regarding the status of their submission. Approximately 20 people will be selected to participate in this program. Individuals who have not presented at the past two Research Summits will be given priority.
Selected participants will receive support for their summit attendance as follows:
- "Conference in a Box" Provided by Mead Johnson Nutrition.
- Each participant will be allowed 20 minutes for a presentation (15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and discussion). Additional information regarding the program will be sent in conjunction with acceptance letters.
- Three participants will be selected to present at the 2022 NANN Annual Conference as an "Encore" Summit Presentation.
This program is made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Mead Johnson Nutrition.
Please note: If your abstract is accepted for the Research Summit, you are required to submit your abstract and corresponding manuscript to the NANN Journal, Advances in Neonatal Care (ANC), which has its own submission standards that you must adhere to. ANC has first right of refusal to each Summit participant’s manuscript that is associated with the accepted abstract.
The 2022 NANN Research Summit will be a completely VIRTUAL event. By submitting your abstract, you are agreeing to participate virtually over April 12-13, 2022.
- The work you are submitting must not have been previously published and will not be published before the Research Summit.
- You must include documentation of IRB approval or exemption with your submission
- Your abstract body is not to exceed 500 words.
- Completed studies, including results, are preferred. Preliminary results for on-going studies will be considered/are encouraged.
- You must be a NANN member in good standing.
- Before the Summit, you must submit your abstract (maximum 500 words) to the NANN Journal, Advances in Neonatal Care (ANC).
- Following the Summit, you must submit your corresponding manuscript to ANC. ANC has first right of refusal to each Summit participant’s manuscript.
If you have any questions, please contact NANN Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or click Join Now below to begin.