Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Carol Lee -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- (514) 939-2710 x1343
Important date: Deadline is January 25, 2019
The CIM Fellowship award was established by CIM Council in November 1986. The award differs from existing CIM awards in that a larger number of members can be recognized – up to 10% of the membership can be CIM Fellows – and the recognition visibly continues after the time of presentation. A CIM Fellow can place "FCIM" after his name when deemed appropriate
- Documentation clearly outlining the achievements and qualifications of the nominee
- Endorsements from 10 CIM National Members
- CIM National membership
- A minimum of ten (10) years of current, continuous CIM National membership is required
Individual(s), national members of CIM for at least 10 consecutive years
With the Fellowship Award, the Institute will recognize many of its distinguished members for their achievements and contributions.
How to nominate
You will be using this form to enter the award nomination and update your contact information for the award submission. To begin, select "Join Now" above.