* indicates a required field
Welcome to AMCP 2023
Poster Abstract Submission Site!
AMCP invites submissions for abstracts to be presented at AMCP 2023, which will be held March 21 - March 24, 2023
- Submission begins on Monday, Aug. 1, 2022 at 1:00 PM PT.
- Submission ends on Friday, Nov. 4, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Notifications will be sent on or before Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022.
- Be sure to create the New Account/User ID and password of the person that will be designated as the Presenter and contact author of the submitted poster abstract.
- At least one author of each accepted poster (preferably the primary author) must register for and attend the meeting. A single author can only represent one poster.
- If the content of poster abstracts submitted for consideration has been published previously as an abstract or article or presented in another forum the abstract must be identified as an Encore.
- If you are submitting in the "Encore type" and answer no to "Have you presented at other educational conferences within the last 2 years" then you should not be submitting an abstract under "Encore"
- You will receive an email once your abstract has been submitted and will see a green check mark to the left of your submission title.
- Once you abstract has been submitted, you can log back in and make edits up until the Submission Period Closes.
- Please note the submission deadline for the Student Pharmacist/Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student category has been extended until Wednesday, January 4, 2023.