Pancreas Club 2020 Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE: Friday, December 20, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
Please read instructions carefully.
You will need the following information before you submit your abstract.
- Presentation Types:
- Oral Presentation
- There is no manuscript submission required. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- Case Report
- Case Report submissions will be considered for a Poster presentation. A Poster presentation does not require manuscript submission.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words
- Only 1 graph, photo or table is accepted per submission (.jpg format only)
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the abstract body
- DRUG NAMES:
- At the first mention of a drug, the nonproprietary generic name in lower case is required followed by the proprietary name capitalized and in parentheses, e.g. furosemide (Lasix)
- You do not need to be a Pancreas Club member to submit an abstract for consideration.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name, phone number and email address)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (500 words or less)
- 1 photo/chart/table - .jpg only (optional)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Jill Wilhite -
- / (970) 691-1258