NCAD East and West 2020 Call for Session Abstracts
Accepting submissions through Friday November 8, 2019
NCAD provides a well-rounded curriculum covering a variety of topics for members of the medical neighborhood. We are seeking proposals for comprehensive session presentations that include:
- Topics such as Integration of MAT techniques in unique populations, Behavioral Health, Clinical treatment options, and more;
- A dynamic learning experience;
- Consideration of the diverse NCAD audience, including clinicians, counselors, therapists, and pharmacists;
- And most importantly, a focus on the application of acquired knowledge into practice.
We highly encourage proposals in areas/topics in which you have demonstrated expertise and possess an interest and passion, and would like to share these with our professional audience.
Click Here to download and review the Submission Guidelines.
Click Here to download and review Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Nimma Ovwori -
- / (609) 371-1137