Welcome to the Submission Site
Abstract Submission Application Process
- Read the instructions below in their entirety before completing your abstract. All abstracts must be submitted no later than September 30, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- The application you are about to complete is separated into multiple sections including submission information, session contact information, moderator information, and speaker information. If you are serving in more than one role, you will be required to enter your information in multiple areas. This is to ensure that we are able to properly identify leads in all areas for the abstracts.
- You may save your abstract submission as you go along, however you must complete all the sections in order to complete your submission. You should receive a confirmation email shortly after submitting your abstract.
- Required fields are indicated throughout the application. Failure to provide required information will result in the elimination of your abstract from the review process.
- Preparedness Summit organizing committee members will review all abstracts and final selections will be made by the Conference Chair. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the Session Contact Person/Presenter #1 by mid-November.
Please note: The Preparedness Summit is unable to provide speaker scholarships for travel or hotel accommodations. We do offer a discounted speaker registration rate. Please consider your agency’s reimbursement policy prior to submitting an abstract.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Maeve Carey -
- email@example.com /
- 703-964-1240 ext. 360