2019 Council on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention (COIVPP) Abstracts Program
- Abstracts submitted to the Council on Injury, Violence & Poison Prevention should focus on any aspect of unintentional or intentional injury prevention. Three types of abstracts are encouraged:
- Research abstracts presenting original research findings
- Quality improvement abstracts presenting QI projects
- Program abstracts describing ongoing or completed projects focusing on injury prevention.
- 2-4 abstracts will be selected for a 10-12-minute oral presentation with no poster;
- Some of the accepted abstracts will be chosen for a brief (3-5-minute) podium presentation and a poster presentation during the poster session;
- Other abstracts will be presented only as a poster presentation during the poster session. Abstracts submitted may be considered for any format at the discretion of the Abstract Review Committee.
- QI abstracts accepted for presentation may be eligible for free MOC Part 4 credit through the AAP’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Portfolio. Additional information, including requirements for MOC eligibility and instructions, can be found here.
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and password. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.