AATOD 2019 Conference Call for Presentations Submission Site
Log into the Submission Site
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Click 'Create Account' to begin your first submission.Create Account
- Conference Contact: Maria Ramos -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- (856) 423-3091
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING A PRESENTATION
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: January 25, 2019
For complete information, download the AATOD Call for Presentations Brochure.
CONFERENCE THEME: OUT OF THE SHADOWS: MANAGING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC THROUGH THE CONTINUUM OF CARE
All submissions MUST be submitted using the parameters specified. Include all appropriate corresponding attachments. Materials must be high quality. This information is requested for inclusion in continuing education applications and all forms and requested information must be completed by all submitting presenters regardless of specific credentials.
The following items must be completed for all submissions:
- Submission Type Choose if you are submitting a proposal for a workshop or poster.
Workshop presentations are 90 minutes in length. Workshop presentations may include up to three (3) speakers. In some instances, the Workshop Committee may make suggestions to combine presentations similar in content into one workshop. If submitting for a poster, please note that the Poster Author Sessions are Monday, October 21st from 7:30 a.m.–8:45 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. It is mandatory that all authors are present at the Poster Board to discuss the poster and answer questions.
- Presenter(s)' Demographic Information
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume for each Presenter Listed
(Note: The CV/Resume must include your highest earned degree, the institution awarding the degree, and the year the degree was awarded in the area of specialization)
- Presenter's Agreement
- Proposal Details
- Presentation Title A proposal must have a short, specific presentation title (containing no abbreviations) that indicates the nature of the presentation.
- Category Select a category that best fits your presentation from the following (for complete Category listing and information, please reference the Call for Presentation Brochure):
- Patient Care & Best Practices
- Workforce Development
- Community Partners & Continuum of Care
- Public Policy/Regulatory and Financial Issues
- Opioid Abuse as a Public Health Crisis and Overdose as an Epidemic
- Target Audience Select the target audience from the list below:
- Social Workers
- Presentation Summary This short summary (maximum 100 words or 500 characters) will describe your presentation and, if selected, will be used in all publications.
- Presentation Introduction This introduction should be a maximum of 500 words or 2500 characters.
- Proposal of Presentation Provide a full description of your presentation. This should be a maximum of 500 words or 2500 characters.
- Presentation Outcome-Orientated Educational Objectives (See below under 'Useful Tips') A learning objective is a statement that describes the knowledge, skills, and/or attitudes that participants will gain from the educational activity. The three (3) objectives should be written in measurable terms.
- Additional Information A short questionnaire regarding your presentation
- Reference List Provide a minimum of 2 to 3 scientific references utilized in the preparation of the workshop content and/or a minimum of 2 to 3 scientific references in support of poster content.
- Financial Disclosures
In order for the AATOD Conference to qualify and award continuing education credits, all presenters listed on the submission are required to complete and disclose any and all financial relationships.
For questions or additional information regarding the Call for Presentations, please contact Robert Lambert, MA, Workshop Committee Chair, through Talley Management Group via e-mail to email@example.com.
All information is required for review by the Workshop Committee. The submission form may be completed in multiple sessions; however, all fields must be completed by the extended submission deadline of January 25, 2019.
Fields with a RED asterisk (*) must be completed even for a partial submission.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.