* indicates a required field
The American Society for Nutrition (ASN) welcomes the submission of unpublished research in the form of abstracts for presentation at NUTRITION 2024.
- Share your research with the greatest minds in nutrition science
- Meet new collaborators and funders
- Publish your work in an ASN Journal
- Network with peers in academia, industry, and government
- Become eligible for abstract-based Award Competitions and Awards
Abstracts can include:
- New research: Unpublished research and/or secondary analysis of data
- Methods: Newly established or characterized methods, or evaluations of existing methods
- Protocols: Descriptions of proposed studies, or recruitment and process results of newly started studies
- Case study: A clinical vignette or case report is a means of disseminating new knowledge gained from clinical practice
At NUTRITION 2024, abstract presentations offer attendees the ideal opportunity to present their own research and learn more about their peers’ science. Accepted abstracts will be presented in poster and oral sessions from June 29 to July 2, 2024 in Chicago, IL. We hope to see you and your science at NUTRITION 2024!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract submission opens: November 1, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: February 12, 2024, 11:59 PM ET
- Abstract acceptance notifications sent: March 11, 2024
- Abstract programming assignments sent: April 1, 2024
Resources for Submitters:
- Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions
- Primary Tracks and Topical Areas
- Suggested Keywords
- Award Competitions and Abstract Recognition Awards for Students and Young Investigators
Accepted abstracts will be programmed as poster and oral presentations at NUTRITION 2024 and published in Current Developments in Nutrition, ASN's open access journal. Presenting authors are expected to register for the meeting and participate in their assigned session.
Separate from abstracts, beginning on March 18, 2024 ASN welcomes Late Breaking/Rapid Science Submissions featuring high-impact research nearing final publication.
These submissions should present data that are high impact, groundbreaking, innovative and newsworthy for which results were not available by the February 12, 2024 abstract submission deadline.
ONLY A VERY SMALL NUMBER (2 to 4) LATE BREAKING/RAPID SCIENCE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ORAL PRESENTATION AT NUTRITION 2024.
There will be no poster presentations for Late-Breaking/Rapid Science submissions.
For more information and to see if your work is eligible, click here for Late Breaking/Rapid Submission Guidelines, Eligibility and Instructions.
- Late Breaking/Rapid Science submission opens: March 18, 2024
- Submission deadline: April 8, 2024, 11:59 PM ET
- Notifications sent: April 22, 2024
- Login credentials for this website are specific to this website and separate from ASN website usernames and passwords.
- All presenting authors must create a new user account to submit an abstract or Late Breaking/Rapid Science submission for NUTRITION 2024. To do so, click the ‘Join Now’ button below.
Log in to the Abstract Submission website
Click ‘Join Now’ to create an account and begin your first submission.Join Now