* indicates a required field
ASAM Faculty Application
To apply to become an ASAM faculty, create an account below and complete the application form. The application form must be completed and submitted electronically. As a member of our faculty, you will be able to work collaboratively with ASAM's Education team to create and deliver educational courses and events.
- Be an ASAM member
- Doctorate or Master's degree in the related field (preferred)
- Knowledge and content expertise in the teaching discipline
- Teaching experience in relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver presentations without bias and navigate audience Q&A
- Equivalent professional/experiential qualifications
- No relevant financial disclosures
- Create an account below.
- After creating an account, follow the instructions and complete the application form along with all the supporting documentation. To ensure full consideration, all materials should be submitted by the date indicated within the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You will receive an email once you have successfully submitted your application.
- Faculty applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Faculty selections will be based on the eligibility criteria outlined above, relevant experience/expertise in the teaching discipline, and ASAM's current teaching needs. If there is no current need, your information will remain in our faculty database for future teaching opportunities.
For more information, contact ASAM Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.
Log in to the Faculty Application Portal
Click 'Sign Up' to create an account.Sign Up