Welcome to the Community Summit and eXtreme365 2020 Session Proposal Submission Site!
If you are a subject matter expert with a great concept for an D365 Finance and Operations/Dynamics AX, D365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM, D365 Business Central, or Power Platform products (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow) educational sessions for Community Summit Europe or Extreme365 2020, you’re in the right place. We are now accepting proposals for educational sessions through 27 Oct. 2019.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees rate our speakers as a top highlight of their event experience. Your proposal should showcase how you will create an experience that features interactive, engaging learning. Topics can vary widely across multiple tracks or focused learning areas. All submissions are rated for importance, scope of coverage of the topic, and relevance to the Dynamics community and industry. Proposals should be sufficiently detailed to allow evaluation of these criteria. Need inspiration? Check out the schedules for Summit 2019 below:
D365 F7O/AXUG 2019 Schedule
D365 CE/CRM 2019 Schedule
Power Platform 2019 Schedule
eXtreme365 2019 Schedule
It is helpful to gather all information needed for each session proposal before submitting:
- Session Title (max 9 words) and Description (max 100 words)
- Names and Email Addresses of individuals involved in your presentation (presenters, co-presenters, moderators, etc.). Note: you may opt to propose a session without including suggested presenters, if you or a colleague do not wish to be considered as a session presenter.
- Primary Topic which is most relevant to your presentation (e.g., BI and Reporting, Finance, etc.)
- Dynamics Product Versions which are applicable to your session
- Learning Objectives for your session to complete the sentence, "Participants will be able to...". At least 1 is required; it is suggested to provide 3-5 objectives.
- Level of Knowledge attendees should have for the session (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Format of the presentation (How2, Presentation, etc.)
How to Submit
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline, 27 October at 11:00 pm PDT.
Review Period: 28/10/19-27/11/19
Committee reviews of submissions will be made during this time.
We will provide feedback on every proposal, accepted or not, by 27/11/19.
Dates to Remember
- 27 October: Call for proposals closes 27/10 at 11:00 p.m. EST
- 27th November: Submission acceptance status notifications sent
- Individual User Groups reserve the right to modify their Proposal Submission Deadline and/or Acceptance Announcement Dates. Any updates will be posted on the submission site and announced to respective User Group Members.
Community Summit Europe 2020
eXtreme365 Summit Europe
If you need technical site support for your submission, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Submission site is not linked to user group account credentials, please create a new account to begin to begin the submission process.
Thank you for your interest and support of Community Summit and eXtreme365 2020. Submission status notifications will be sent by 27/11/19.
Please create a new account to begin
Please create a new account to beginCreate Account