2019 Section on Obesity (SOOb) Abstracts Program
- Abstracts submitted to the Section on Obesity should focus on obesity interventions for those children/adolescents with severe obesity and/or a focus on surgical intervention. These can include initiatives from a variety of settings including in-office, outpatient, schools and in the community. Some examples may include:
- Tertiary care weight management programs (surgical or non surgical)
- Community weight management programs with a focus on children with severe obesity
- Primary care office interventions for children with severe obesity
- Updates to anticipatory guidance to include evidence-based obesity interventions
- Three types of abstracts are encouraged: Original Research abstracts presenting original research findings; Program abstracts describing ongoing or completed projects; or Quality Improvement projects.
- Special consideration will be given to those abstracts submitted by physicians in training at any level.
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations only.
- Abstracts may either be new or previously presented.
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and password. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now