Become a NHIA Fellow
The purpose of the Fellow Program of the National Home Infusion Association (FNHIA) is to:
- Recognize individual excellence in the home and specialty infusion profession
- Create opportunities for mentoring and cultivating future industry leaders
- Encourage industry professional to extensively participate and contribute to the NHIA initiatives
The program will be administered under the general authority of the National Home Infusion Foundation (NHIF) Board of Directors. Selection of fellows will be based on criteria for recognition as reviewed by the Fellow Nominating Committee and the NHIF Board of Directors.
Criteria for Recognition
*Note: Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee conference of FNHIA status. Earning FNHIA status is a competitive process. The minimum criteria are intended to establish a baseline for identifying applications that will receive consideration by the nominating committee.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements of the FNHIA Program:
- Membership of NHIA for at least 5 years
- A minimum of 7 years of direct experience working in the home and specialty infusion professions. May include clinical, reimbursement, sales, or leadership roles.
- A record of service to the industry through contributions to NHIA and/or NHIF including but not limited to:
- Participation in NHIA boards and committees
- Publication in INFUSION Magazine
- Acceptance of an abstract for NHIF’s Annual Conference Poster Sessions
- Speaking at the NHIA Annual Conference, Talk Infusion Webinars, or other education programs provided by the NHIA.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation from current or former colleagues attesting why the applicant is worthy of the honor. Please use the Fellow of NHIA (FNHIA) Recommendation Form.
- Color photograph
- Application fee of $150.00.
For more information or questions, please contact NHIF at email@example.com