Log in to the Nomination Portal
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Tammy Muhtadi -
- / (727) 493-4481
Nomination Deadline – Thursday, February 28 by 11:59pm EST
- Submissions must align with the category for which they are nominated and are judged based upon completeness and accuracy of the information provided.
- The nominated project/initiative must have been completed within the last 12 months. (December 2017 - present)
- You may not nominate yourself; self-nominations are not permitted.
- Nominations are judged based on the overall influence, effectiveness and success of the nominee's project, initiative or improvement within their department, agency and/or throughout the federal government as a whole.
- As a nominator, you are responsible for completing all sections of the ISLA Government online submission form. Once you have submitted your nomination, the nominee may be contacted by the ISLA Government team to verify the submission.
- Please be sure to complete all required sections and save your work. You may return and finish your submission at any time before the submission deadline.
- Nominators may be contacted by a member of the ISLA Government Judges Committee to confirm the accuracy of information provided.
- Nominators may not nominate the same individual with the same project/initiative under multiple categories.
- Multiple nominations of same nominee do not increase chances of winning.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Muhtadi at firstname.lastname@example.org.