* indicates a required field
Welcome to the CAPCSD 2022 Conference Call For Papers and Posters
Wednesday, April 20 - Saturday, April 23, 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS/POSTERS CLOSES WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2021 AT 11:59 P.M. ET.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Collaborative models of connecting with other professions
- Inclusive practices
- Simulations and use of standardized patients
Please note - the 2022 conference will be held in Portland Oregon. During the submission process, you will be asked to confirm that you are willing and able to present your session in Portland. There will be no ability to present from a remote location.
The proposal process is competitive and only a limited number of presentations will be accepted. Please review your submission carefully. It will be reviewed and printed exactly as submitted unless authors are notified of changes by the CPC. In order for a proposal to be considered, it must include the following information:
- Contact information for all authors, including employer(s), emails, physical addresses, phone number. Note: The first author listed will be the main contact for the submission.
- Title that does not exceed 12 words
- Abstract of 100 words or fewer
- Top reason someone should attend this session
- Three learning objectives
- Target audience (e.g., department chairs, clinical directors, program directors, graduate directors, general faculty, etc.)
- Target professional area (e.g., SLP, AuD)
- Author biographical statement, no longer than 50 words
The CPC strongly encourages authors to include evidence to support their Call for Papers and Posters and preference will be given to papers that are data-driven. Please see ASHA’s Recommendations for Infusing Evidence into Continuing Education Course Content when developing your proposal and course content by referring to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Recommendations-for-Infusing-Evidence-Into-Continuing-Education-Course-Content
Notification All first authors will receive a response from the CPC by Monday, November 29, 2021. All authors of accepted submissions will be required to complete Financial and Non-financial Relationships Disclosures, consistent with ASHA and AAA's Conflict of Interest policies. For more information about this requirement, refer to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Conflict-of-Interest-and-Disclosure-Information-for-Presenters
Please click Join Now to begin your submission.