Welcome to the Submission Site
NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 16, 2019
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) invites abstracts that address the many changes and challenges experienced by those new to the faculty role and those who would like to gain more self-confidence in teaching baccalaureate and higher degree programs.
Conference Theme: Beyond Boyer's Model of Scholarship: From Theory to Practice
Topics for Submission:
- Interprofessional Evidence-Based Education
- Innovative Teaching Methodologies and Strategies
- Service as a Vehicle to Support Clinical Scholarship
- Abstracts will be presented in poster format.
- Sub-committee members are not eligible to submit to this conference.
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must register for the conference and present the abstract. Co-authors cannot present in place of the primary author. Any co-authors wishing to present with their primary author are required to register for the conference as well.
- Submission Due Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 11:59 p.m. EST
- Primary authors are allowed a maximum of two (2) abstract submissions per conference. If more than two abstracts are submitted per author, only the first two submissions will be reviewed and eligible for acceptance.
- The primary author presenting should be first in the list of authors. The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN
- Poster Presentation:
Poster presentations are presented on double-sided poster boards holding two (2) posters per side. All posters should be oriented in portrait format and must not be any larger than 48" H x 48" W.
- Abstract submissions that are incomplete after the submission deadline will not be eligible for presentation nor will they be considered for review
All abstracts will be reviewed using this scoring rubric. To ensure that your abstract receives the highest score, please review the rubric before submitting your abstract.
You will be using this submission site to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Please read instructions on how to complete your submission here. Then click Join Now below to begin.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Megan Thompson -
- / (202) 463-6930 x206