* indicates a required field
Submit a Client Forum Session Proposal | Apply for the Doyle Award
As an experienced healthcare professional, you have a unique ability to share important knowledge as an industry thought leader. Your MCG family knows your organization faces many challenges from improving health outcomes while controlling costs to meeting quality measures and ensuring regulatory compliance. At Client Forum 2024 in Phoenix, MCG will bring together individuals from diverse organizations (payers, providers, ACOs, TPAs, and government agencies, etc.) to learn new and emerging best practices in a community-minded environment. In addition to offering plentiful networking opportunities, Client Forum supports your professional development as attendees are exposed to innovative, real world use cases of MCG care guidelines and software. Attendees are then able to return to their respective organizations armed with the knowledge of how to:
- Improve health outcomes for patients/members
- Implement effective processes that control or mitigate unnecessary costs
- Promote optimal workflows to increase efficiency and minimize administrative burdens
- Reduce organizational complexity
Your MCG family invites you to join us on our mission of providing patient-focused guidance to the healthcare community. We are eager to hear your success stories, use cases, and lessons learned when leveraging MCG care guidelines, technology, and customer service. We are especially interested in stories that address the requested topics for submission:
- Leveraging MCG artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning solutions
- Payer-provider collaboration/cooperation for mutual benefit
- Legislative and regulatory-driven initiatives
- Social determinants of health (SDoH) and population health management
- Value-based care (VBC) strategies
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) insights and education
- Physician insights and education
- Behavioral health and strategies to support appropriate opioid use and mental health parity
Client Forum attendees routinely provide feedback that they are most interested in presentations that cover the practical aspects of how to use MCG to achieve success in these specific areas.
[OPTIONAL] DOYLE AWARD SUBMISSIONIf you are also interested in submitting an application for The Richard L. Doyle Award for Innovation and Leadership in Healthcare, you will be able to do so during this process.
ASSISTANCE & FAQClient Forum Session Proposal:
- Call for Presentations Submission Guide
- Submission Site Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- Call for Presentations FAQ
Doyle Award Application:
SUBMISSION DEADLINEThe deadline to submit a session proposal is Friday, September 22, 2023.
SPEAKER NOTIFICATIONSubmitters will be notified of their proposal status in January 2024. Should anything change, we will notify submitters as soon as possible.
Log-in to Submit a Session Proposal
If you have not yet used this year's submission site, you will need to create a new account.Create New Account