AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference 2020
Click Here to see the full category topics list.
For more information on the speaker selection process, please visit the Speak at an AWEA Event page
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to login and submit.
The AWEA Safety and Health Recognition Award honors a business, enterprise, or entity that is an AWEA member in good standing who demonstrates consistent improvement in safety performance. The award program aims to recognize organizations that have health and safety well integrated as a key value and in which measurable achievements can be demonstrated and verified. Establish a process by which AWEA members can measure the performance of their safety management systems. Capture and evaluate the successes and lessons learned with the goal of sharing leading-edge safety management systems and best practices.
Proposal Submission Policy:
1. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
2. Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
3. Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
4. More than one proposal may be submitted.
5. Selected presenters will be asked to present as part of a session in a designated time slot, and in some cases, proposal authors may be asked to speak as a panelist (no PPT) or as a stand-alone presenter. Session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
6. The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
7. Proposals submitted after September 30th will be charged a $25 submission fee.
AWEA members will be preferred over non-AWEA member presentations. Members engaged in AWEA's O&M, Safety, Quality and Workforce committees will be preferred over non-engaged members. For inquiries on membership, please contact Angela Bell, email@example.com. For more information on committees, contact Sabrina Morelli, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to complete your submission
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Create a New Account
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Contact Information: AWEA -
- / (202) 262-5722