Welcome to the 2020 NHIA Annual Conference Submittal Portal
Research in home and specialty infusion is extremely important to our industry. NHIA applauds your desire to develop and implement research that addresses the complexities of home infusion.
Before you start the submittal process please ensure the following
- At least one author from the poster must be registered to attend the NHIA Annual Conference and be available to discuss the poster during the moderated session.
- In the event an author received acceptance for multiple posters, a different individual must present each poster during the moderated poster session time. An author may not simultaneously lead discussion for more than one poster in the display.
- Once your poster has been approved you will receive the display criteria for developing your poster. Posters found to be in violation of these criteria are subject to removal from the display area.
To get started complete the following steps:
- Download the Poster Abstract Resource Tool
- This tool provides a comprehensive review of all the elements you will need to submit your abstract.
- Read the Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award Criteria below
- Download the step by step directions for portal submittal
- Click Create an Account
- Complete account profile, then click “Create Account”
- You will automatically be brought to the portal where you can create a new abstract.
- You will also receive an email with your unique log in credentials.
- Click “Create an Abstract” and complete required information
- Complete all the tasks associated with the abstract submission.
- Preview your submission
- Submit your abstract
Once you submit your abstract you will receive a confirmation email. Your abstract will then be review by our education team and feedback will be provided. You should make change to your abstract based on the feedback and resubmit for final approval. DO NOT create your poster until you have received final approval from NHIA.
Questions please contact Jennifer Charron at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award
The National Home Infusion Foundation (NHIF) has adopted the Poster Session at the NHIA Annual Conference as part of its efforts to advance the nonprofit’s mission of promoting investigator-initiated research related to home and specialty infusion.
NHIF will award a $1000 scholarship to the individual practitioner author who submits an abstract that best meets the following criteria:
- Selects a topic that examines an innovative approach to clinical practice, identifies a best practice, or improves quality.
- Is relevant to a current challenge, issue, or question facing the home infusion industry.
- Employs an effective study design/methodology to achieve results.
- Has the ability for expansion into a larger study.
In addition to the cash award, the winning author will receive support for developing a manuscript for publication of their research in INFUSION magazine, as well as complimentary registration to the 2021 NHIA Annual Conference.
Finalists for the NHIF Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award will be invited to give a short (10-15 minute) podium presentation providing an overview of the research project and summarizing their findings during a special clinical track session. Finalists must be available to participate in the podium abstract presentation session to be eligible for the award. Industry abstract submissions are not eligible for the NHIF award program.
To enter your poster for consideration for this award, complete the Foundation award task in the portal and click yes to enter.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Create Account' to begin your first submission.Create Account