Welcome to the TSHA Call for Proposals Site!
You will be using this system to complete your proposal for the TSHA 2020 Annual Convention.
Please note a new profile must be created. This system is not associated with your TSHA account.
- Audiology and Aural Re/Habilitation: Topics in audiology, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids, hearing science, aural habilitation, and aural rehabilitation.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Topics related to augmentative or alternative communication or topics related to assessment or intervention of pediatrics or adults with multiple disabilities.
- Cognition and Behavior Across the Lifespan: Topics related to assessment and intervention of behavior and cognition in pediatrics or adults.
- Ethics: Presentations that discuss state licensure rules, ASHA Ethics, or the ethics involved with the evaluation and treatment of certain communication disorders. Please note, Ethics presentations should be planned for 2 hours.
- Language Across the Lifespan: Topics related to assessment and intervention of language in pediatrics or adults.
- Professional Issues: Topics related to governmental and legislative affairs, issues related to service delivery or professional practice, research techniques, prevention of communication disorders, and clinical supervision and management.
- Speech and Voice: Topics related to phonology, articulation, oral-motor disorders, voice, and fluency in pediatrics or adults.
- Student Interests: Topics of interest for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Swallowing and Feeding: Topics related to assessment and intervention for feeding and swallowing across the lifespan.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Alex Burke -
- / (855) 330-TSHA