Welcome to the Submission Site for Medical Practice Excellence: Financial Conference 2022
Proposals due no later than: August 10th, 2021
About the conference
Conference dates and location: March 30th – April 2nd, 2022 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis – Atlanta, GA.
The Medical Practice Excellence: Financial Conference 2022, is one of the most popular education events offered by MGMA. The content covers the depth and breadth of financial management, revenue cycle management and payer contracting issues. It provides attendees with tools, case studies and solutions to help remedy issues facing organizations today.
With more than 25 sessions to meet the needs of this diverse audience, MGMA seeks speakers to present sessions on a wide variety of relevant topics. The line-up will consist of sessions with real life case studies and sessions that offer the attendee tangible take aways for session goers. For our 2022 Conference, we are looking for speakers who can address the following key content areas:
• Cost control • Theft prevention • Auditing • Budget • Financing
Compensation and Productivity
• Value-based compensation plans• Physician compensation • Benchmarking
Business Intelligence and Data analysis
• KPI’s • Organizing and analyzing data • Using data to make business decisions
Revenue Cycle Management
• Coding • Billing • Collections
Payer Contracting and Value-based Payment
• Negotiations • Contract Management • Payment Models
About the audienceConference attendees have a variety of job titles and are employed by practices and organizations representing a variety of ownership structures. Our attendees are CEO's of large Hospital systems, Practice Managers of single provider private practices and every title in between. Our attendees, on average have years of experience in the field and are looking for cutting edge, in depth education.
What we are looking for in a submission
Approximately 80% of the content for the conference will come from the call for proposals process. The submissions that include the following will be given the highest priority in the review process:
• Real-life scenarios that communicate the organization’s challenges and the demonstrated strategies used to resolve them.
• Metrics that quantify the improvements and how those results are attainable for others.
• Checklists, implementation guides, sample policies, action plans or other tools that attendees can use to implement the knowledge gained in the session.
• Concepts new to the field of health care.
• Sessions that address the needs of specific specialties.
• Solutions that can be replicated by attendees in their practices.
• Avoids promoting products or services.
What is in it for youSpeaking at the MPE: Financial Conference is an excellent professional development opportunity that will sharpen your presentation skills and highlight your organization’s achievements. You will contribute your expertise to further your profession, network with peers and industry experts, and have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits.
Notification of selection
You will receive notification on whether or not your presentation was selected by mid to late September. We look forward to reviewing your submission and hope to see you in Atlanta. Please contact the content team at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or submission issues.