Welcome to the Submission Site
- Presentation proposals for The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) are only accepted through this speaker portal.
- We do not compensate or pay expenses for our Conference Educational Session speakers and Knowledge Hub presenters. However, the size and decision-making authority of our audience provides an outstanding opportunity for speakers to increase their visibility and establish valuable contacts with a targeted HR audience. If selected as a Conference Educational Session speaker, you will receive a complimentary full Conference registration valued at more than $900. If selected as a Knowledge Hub presenter, you will receive a complimentary On Day Only registration for the day of your presentation. HRSWC provides honorariums for speakers presenting full or half day pre-conference workshops.
- Promotion of your business or products (including sale of audiotapes and books), solicitation of attendees and/or videotaping during your session are not permitted. We will make every effort to have your published book available for purchase in The HRSouthwest Conference bookstore. The full Marketing Policy for speakers can be reviewed here.
- Speakers will be selected from an expected 300 or more proposals. Speakers are carefully evaluated and selected based on their proposed topic and individual qualifications. For this reason, speaker substitutions are not permitted without prior approval of HRSWC. Before submitting a proposal, please be sure that you will be able to keep your commitment to appear as scheduled, if selected. For this same reason, co-speakers must be indicated at proposal submission and will not be added after acceptance
- HRSWC follows the industry standard of capturing educational content via video and/or audio. Your session will be recorded and made available on The HRSouthwest Online Learning Center.
- The information submitted in your proposal, including session title, session outline and biographical information, may be edited due to space limitations, style and/or clarity, and will be used in our publications, on our website, and to develop the introduction for your educational session.
- Selected speakers are required to use the HRSWC official PowerPoint slide template and must upload presentation to our online portal before the conference for review by HRSWC Staff.
- Conference attendees have access to an electronic version of educational session handouts prior to HRSWC through the HRSWC Mobile App. This provides attendees with information regarding your session not only for reference, but in order to help them to make an informed decision regarding which sessions they choose to attend.
- Speakers are permitted to bring paper copies of their presentation to hand out to those who attend their session. You are responsible for bringing your own handouts. For your convenience, we have partnered with a vendor who can print, collate and ship your handouts prior to The Conference.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Erin Swain -
- / (469) 283-6965