PHCCCONNECT2021, October 20 - October 22
Kansas City Mariott Downtown and Kansas City Convention Center
RFP Information, Guidelines & Helpful Information
Speaking at the PHCC Convention is a great experience and offers you the opportunity to (CONNECT) with the industry and engage in valuable peer to peer networking. Please read this information carefully before completing the Call for Presentations.
The Call for Presentations will be open February 8 - March 15, 2021. You will be notified by email whether your submission was accepted between May 17-21, 2021.
NOTE: Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
Speaker Terms and Conditions
- Submissions must be complete.
- Speaker that is accepted must be the speaker that presents. Any changes in speakers is on a case-by-case basis. A request to substitute must be received in writing no later than August 24th, 2021.
- All breakout sessions are recorded for inclusion in the proceedings package unless otherwise indicated.
Click here to find a list of topics PHCC members would like to hear about at CONNECT21.
Submissions are reviewed by PHCC staff and subject matter experts. During the process, we vet the potential speaker and the content, not the speaker’s company or organization. PHCC expects the speaker to honor his or her commitment to present the proposed session as presented at the time of acceptance.
The proposals are evaluated in whole or in part on the following criteria:
- Topic is timely and will attract attendees
- Abstract and title of the session clearly demonstrates the session intent
- Learning objectives and learning level are well-defined
- Attendees will able to apply what they've learned in their professional roles
- Subject matter is cutting-edge or presents new ideas, presented in a creative and engaging way
- Context of the issues including real-world case studies, examples, and stories
- Potential for interactive participation for the audience
- Speaker presentation skills and experience
- Speaker is knowledgeable, engaging and experienced on the topic submitted
- Description does not contain overt and covert commercialism
- Overall high quality of the written proposal
You will be using this form to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Click Join Now below to begin.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now