Welcome to the Application Site for the 2020 CIS Diagnostic School
- A CV, no more than 4 pages
- A brief, 500 word statement on why you want to attend, how you plan to utilize the training, and how your career will benefit by attending.
- A 1 page case study illustrating how diagnostic testing made a definitive diagnosis for a patient with a primary immune deficiency or immune dysregulatory disorder, or was used to guide therapy. The 1 page case report should include pertinent clinical and laboratory information, along with any flow or genetic data or figures.
- FOR FELLOWS ONLY—A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FROM A CURRENT FACULTY MEMBER
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2020. Click join below to being your application.
Log in to the Application Site
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Sarah Tulley -
- / (414) 224-8095