Welcome to the 2020 ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Call for Proposals Submission Site
- All proposals must be submitted to ASQ by August 14, 2019.
- All proposals must be completed and submitted via this submission site.
- A maximum of three submissions per submitter may be submitted.
- You will receive receipt of your completed submission.
- Submission applicants will be notified in October 2019 of their status. Selected speakers will be provided with the guidelines and due date for submission of their final presentations.
- Submission of the proposal does not guarantee acceptance as a speaker at the 2020 ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Conference or any other ASQ Conference.
Proposal submissions must be made with the understanding that:
- Conference presentations will be delivered via Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proposals from each focus area may be grouped to form topic sessions and/or tracks based on reviewer feedback and subject matter.
- The selection committee reserves the right to limit multiple speaker selections from the same company or institution in order to achieve or maintain program balance.
- All submissions will be reviewed via a blind review process.
- We will not identify Program Committee reviewers.
Submissions will be accepted for the following session types:
- Concurrent Sessions: These 60-minute sessions are meant to present real applications, results, and solutions based on quality principles or theory that can be implemented immediately.
- Workshops: Workshops will lead participants from an identified beginning point through a logical and clearly identified end point with the expansion of the related body of knowledge and include hands-on learning activities that demonstrate and reinforce the concepts presented.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Conference Producer: Jessica Miller -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- (414) 274-2208