2020 Abstract Submission
The Phacilitate Leaders World and World Stem Cell Summit will be accepting abstract submissions for both oral presentations and posters in advance of the 2020 conference.
Attendees are welcome to submit abstracts in all areas of science, medicine, business, finance, regulation and law, ethics, policy, communications, and other topics related to the societal impact of cell and gene therapy and the regenerative medicine field.
All accepted abstracts for oral presentations will be organised by the Program Committee into subject matter areas based on preference indicated by the submitter as well as relevance to the event agenda.
This year’s agenda subject matter areas are:
- Investment and Business
- Manufacturing and Commercialisation
- Healthcare and Patient Access
- Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic
- Discovery and Translation
Who can submit an abstract?
The Phacilitate Leaders World and World Stem Cell Summit welcomes submissions from all attendees, including scientists and researchers; representatives of industry; stem cell research funding organizations and economic development officials; members of Institutional Review Boards and Stem Cell Research Oversight Committees; patient advocacy organizations, patients, and representatives of related not-for-profit organizations; government agencies related to public health, such as NIH, FDA, EMEA, CMS, and their counterparts from around the globe; representatives from the insurance and finance industries; professors and students of medicine, physiology, biology, other relevant sciences, ethics, law, and other disciplines related to social i0mplications; and practicing professionals.
* Technology and solution providers are welcome to submit abstracts for an oral presentation for consideration by the Program Committee, if they wish to present as a part of sponsoring the event. Organisations that submitted an abstract and have been accepted will be given priority in assigning sponsored speaking slots on the agenda.
* * No such restrictions are made for posters.
Attendance at the Event
- If an abstract for an oral presentation is accepted the presenting author will be able to attend the event free of charge. Upon confirmation of attendance, the Phacilitate Events Team will reach out to the presenting author with registration information.
- If an abstract for a poster presentation is accepted the presenting author must register and pay to attend the event.
- Attending co-authors will need to register independently at the applicable rate if they wish to attend any part of the event.
- Abstracts will only be accepted via online submission.
- Abstract length is limited to 3,000 characters (including punctuation and excluding the title). If your abstract is longer, the system will instruct you to reduce the number of characters before you can continue the submission process.
- The abstract title must be 250 characters or less (including punctuation). The title should be carefully crafted to deliver the poster's or presentation’s hypothesis and key message.
- Presentations must be made in English, as no translation service will be available.
- The Presenting Author for each abstract submitted must be clearly identified at the time of abstract submission.
- Authors must specify whether they are submitting an abstract for an oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Authors may submit more than one abstract for presentation.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Submission Guidelines Document, which you can download here: Submission Guidelines
Proofread abstracts carefully before final submission. Email confirmations and all additional poster forum correspondences will be sent via email to the submitting author only.
The organizers of the event reserve the right to reject for presentation any submitted abstract for any reason.
Don’t worry, if you prefer us not to contact you about similar events or services we believe you will be interested in, you can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe buttons in our emails
Oral Presentations due by 8/16/2019
Poster Presentations due by 1/6/2020
Click Join Now to begin your submission(s) or Login to continue an existing submission.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Malgorzata Swida -
- / 02073848203