Welcome to the Tipping Point Challenge
The Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) and The John A. Hartford Foundation look forward to reviewing innovations that will make positive, breakthrough change in the care of serious illness. To submit your initiative, read the guidelines below and click see the "Start Your Submission" at the bottom of the page. Note: Make sure to save your work as you go. You can work on your entry in multiple sessions by logging in. Please wait to click "Submit" until your submission is complete.
Note: Make sure to save your work as you go. You can work on your entry in multiple sessions by logging in. Please wait to click "Submit" until your submission is complete.
Your initiative will be judged based on the merits of five criteria: Impact; Evidence-Base; Feasibility; Scalability; Sustainability. The questions posed in each of these sections will help you prepare a strong entry. Keep in mind the following guidelines:
- The submission of your full initiative will take place April 1-30, 2021.
- You may submit your initiative in one, two, or all three categories of innovation. If you choose to submit in more than one category, each submission must be a separate entry.
- Multiple organizations may collaborate on a single initiative and may submit together as one entry.
- Initiatives must have been started in the last three years (since January 1, 2017).
- COVID-19, Health Equity, and upstream palliative care initiatives are welcome and fit within all three categories of innovation.
Click 'Start Your Submission' to begin.Start Your Submission