* indicates a required field
Welcome to the CAPCSD 2021 Conference Call For Papers and Posters
Wednesday, April 8 - Saturday, April 10, 2021
The 2021 conference will be VIRTUAL!
CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS IS NOW OPEN
The CAPCSD Conference Planning Committee (CPC) is accepting theme-related presentation submissions for 60 and 90-minute academic and clinical papers and 30-minute posters. The submission deadline is Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Transition to remote learning
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Innovative ideas for tele-practice and/or tele-supervision
- Innovations in IPE in the age of COVID
- Bridging the gap between academic and clinical education
The proposal process is competitive and only a limited number of presentations will be accepted. Please review your submission carefully. It will be reviewed and printed exactly as submitted unless authors are notified of changes by the CPC. In order for a proposal to be considered, it must include the following information:
- Contact information for all authors, including employer(s), emails, physical addresses, phone number. Note: The first author listed will be the main contact for the submission.
- Title that does not exceed 12 words
- Abstract of 100 words or fewer
- Top reason someone should attend this session
- Three learning objectives
- Target audience (e.g., department chairs, clinical directors, program directors, graduate directors, general faculty, etc.)
- Target professional area (e.g., SLP, AuD)
- Author biographical statement, no longer than 50 words
The CPC strongly encourages authors to include evidence to support their Call for Papers and Posters and preference will be given to papers that are data-driven. Please see ASHA’s Recommendations for Infusing Evidence into Continuing Education Course Content when developing your proposal and course content by referring to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Recommendations-for-Infusing-Evidence-Into-Continuing-Education-Course-Content
Notification All first authors will receive a response from the CPC by Monday, December 7, 2020. All authors of accepted submissions will be required to complete Financial and Non-financial Relationships Disclosures, consistent with ASHA and AAA's Conflict of Interest policies. For more information about this requirement, refer to http://www.asha.org/CE/for-providers/Conflict-of-Interest-and-Disclosure-Information-for-Presenters
Please click Join Now to begin your submission.
Login to the Call For Papers Site
Click 'Join Now' to begin your submission.Join Now