* indicates a required field
AMCHP 2021 Annual Conference Session & Poster Proposals
STUDENTS ONLY form available HERE. ALL OTHER SUBMITTERS WHO ARE NOT STUDENTS should create an account/login using the form at the bottom of this page. For questions about the student submission process, contact Hannah Brawley at email@example.com
The 2021 AMCHP Annual Conference will be held May 22-25 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, LA. At this time, AMCHP is planning for an in-person meeting in New Orleans. We will update proposal submitters and the AMCHP membership community if it is necessary to alter the conference format due to COVID-19.
The NEW and FINAL submission deadline is Wednesday, December 30th 11:59 p.m. ET. Submitters with completed submissions by this deadline will be notified of their session status by the end of February. .
The theme for the 2021 conference is Global Meets Local; A global approach for local outcomes
The tracks for this year’s conference are:
• Adolescent and Young Adult Health
• Child Health
• Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes health outcomes: impact of investment/ROI, etc.)
• Family and Youth Engagement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
• Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes health reform)
• Health Equity
• Infant Health
• Life Course Approach
• MCH Systems Building
• Mental Health/Behavioral Health
• Women’s and Maternal Health
• Workforce Development and Leadership
The AMCHP Annual Conference is the ideal venue to present your ideas, research, innovative programming, best practices and effective outreach strategies to MCH and other public health practitioners. Our audience includes directors of state programs, federal officials, advocates, family leaders, researchers and health care providers.
For more information about the conference audience, click here.
For additional information regarding what is required during the submission process, please click here.
Submission Type Descriptions (see below): (You will select one type per submission.)
• Skills- Building: 3 hours in length, Skills-building sessions precede the AMCHP conference and differ from sessions offered during the conference in that they are longer (3-hours in length), highly interactive sessions designed to teach specific skills or allow for more in-depth exploration of an area of knowledge and include opportunities for session attendees to practice the new skill(s) or apply new knowledge with carefully planned exercises or demonstrations.
• Workshop: 60 minutes in length, Workshops are informative sessions that often include a panel of presenters representing varying perspectives, include audience interaction and allot a minimum of 10 minutes for Q&A.
• Poster: Graphic presentation of research or program results to be placed on an 8’ long x 4’ tall poster board. One author must be available at the conference to set-up, answer questions during poster presentations, and dismantle.
Note regarding login: All presenters/submitters accessing this site for the first time must first create an account.