Welcome to the Abstracts Submission System for Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry 2022
Making Connections: Inspiring Transformation Through Education
You will be using this site to prepare submissions for Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry 2022.
- At this time, we are planning for a live gathering Atlanta for CLP 2022. Submitters of Preconference skills courses, live workshops, oral papers and poster abstracts should plan for all presenters to be in-person in Atlanta.
- Submission deadline: 11:59 pm EDT on Sunday, April 3, 2022
A Message from the Annual Meeting Program Chair
Each November, our ACLP membership eagerly gathers together to learn and build connections, inspiring us to work toward transformation in our learners, patients, systems, and the profession. We are hopeful for our first in-person gathering in 3 years this fall, and look forward to re-connecting and learn together. At the same time, we recognize that some will be unable to travel in the fall, and so plan to build on the experience of our last 2 meetings to offer a strong program of live-streaming offerings and pre-recorded content to allow for learning at a distance. Whatever the mode of engagement, we hope to provide a transformative learning experience that inspires attendees in their work as educators, practitioners, administrators, and researchers.
We look forward to your submissions.
Sandra Rackley, MD, MAEdHD, FACLP
CLP 2022 Scientific Program Chair
New for 2022 – Two types of Workshops & Symposia
This year, breakout sessions should be submitted as one of two types: Live Workshops and Virtual Symposia. Live Workshops will be highly interactive sessions with all presenters intending to join us in Atlanta to facilitate. Virtual symposia will be pre-recorded.
IMPORTANT NOTE; PLEASE READ THIS: To provide the greatest breadth of presenters at CLP 2022 while keeping the high quality of the meeting's content, we will have the following limits on presentations:
- Each live workshop, pre-recorded symposium, and preconference course can have a maximum of FIVE (5) speakers, including moderator and discussants.
- A single person may only be listed on a total of THREE (3) workshop, symposium, and pre-conference session submissions. Please be sure to check with all potential co-authors to ensure that they are aware that they are being named as part of the session to help us maintain this limit. The submission system is unable to filter presenters, so this will be on an honor system. However, this will be reviewed at the acceptance stage.
- A single person may only be listed as the first author on a total of THREE (3) accepted poster submissions.
CLP 2022 Quick Guides
- CLP 2022 Submission Guidance and FAQ
- CLP 2022 Speaker's Agreement
- CLP 2022 Oral Paper and Poster Submission Guidance
- CLP 2022 Oral Papers Guidance
- CLP 2022 Workshops & Symposia Guidance
- CLP 2022 Skills Course Guidance
- Tips for Writing Learning Objectives
- Tips for Writing Multiple Choice Questions
Submission deadline: 11:59 pm EDT on Sunday, April 3, 2022.
A submission must be complete, including disclosure filings from all associated speakers/authors, before it can be accepted for review - no exceptions. The deadline is firm and will not be extended.
It is the responsibility of the submitter to notify all co-authors or co-speakers of the requirement to complete disclosure reporting. For questions, please first start by reviewing the detailed submission instructions linked above.