Welcome to the AATB Rose Parade Float Rider Nomination Site!
The American Association of Tissue Banks has been a proud sponsor of the Donate Life Rose Parade Float since its inception in 2004. This year, the AATB is accepting nominations from accredited banks for one tissue recipient to represent the AATB on the Donate Life Rose Parade Float.
- Tissue can include: skin/dermis, musculoskeletal (bone, cartilage, joint), soft tissue (ligament, tendon, fascia, pericardium, nerve, dura, amniotic membrane), cardiac tissue (heart valve, cardiac conduit) and vascular (vein, artery). Tissue does not include organs such as heart, kidney, lung, or liver.
- All entries must come from an AATB-accredited organization. Check to see if your organization is AATB-accredited by searching here: AATB Accredited Bank Search. Entries submitted by non-accredited facilities will be disqualified.
- Float riders who are under the age of 18 are required to bring a guardian.
- For questions regarding the Rose Parade Float Rider/Tissue Recipient Nomination process, contact AATB Communications Manager, Deanna Puglia, at email@example.com.
Log into the AATB Nomination Site
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Deanna Puglia -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- (703) 229-1039