Welcome to the Submission Site
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
Abstract Submissions Open: August 1, 2022
Abstract Submissions Close: October 6, 2022
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT/SABR)
- Head & Neck
- Extracranial Other
- Emerging Technologies including GRID, LATTICE, Microbeam and FLASH Radiotherapies
- Quality Assurance & Patient Safety
- Treatment Delivery & Motion Management
- Treatment Planning
- Translational Research/Biology/Pre-Clinical Models
At-A-Glance Submission Requirements
Create an abstract that is organized according to the following six sections:
- Title – Should be in Title Case
- Author(s) – Please enter presenting author first.
- Objective(s) – Defined as the hypothesis or the purpose of the study.
- Methods – Defined as the study design.
- Results – Includes the outcomes of the study and statistical significance if appropriate.
- Conclusion(s) – State the significance of the results
Additional Submission Requirements
- Title of the Abstract should not exceed 250 characters.
- Title should not include any product or brand names.
- Tables, graphs and/or charts are not allowed.
- Number of authors may not exceed ten (10).
Submit your abstract by the deadline: October 6, 2022
All submissions will undergo a blinded, peer-review process and ranked using the following criteria:
- General interest in the subject of the abstract/hypothesis
- Quality of the science cited in the abstract
- Size of the series and the length of the follow-up
- Novelty or the level of uniqueness of the study
- Oral Presentation - Abstracts accepted for oral presentation will be presented in the Clinical or Physics Sessions.
- Poster - Accepted posters will be on display throughout the meeting.
Notification of Acceptance
- The Abstract Review Committees will review all submitted abstracts.
- The Abstract Review Committees have the right to re-categorize an abstract.
- Notification of receipt, acceptance, and all additional correspondence will be conducted via email with the presenting author.
- Presenting authors will be notified no later than December 1, 2022, as to whether their abstract submission has been accepted for an oral presentation or as a poster.
Please be aware that your abstract will NOT be considered if you do not comply with these guidelines.
- Abstracts for this meeting must be submitted no later than October 6, 2022.
- An individual may submit more than one abstract.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different author will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission site.
- Abstracts must summarize an original contribution and must not have been presented, published or accepted for presentation or publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Once an abstract has been submitted, it may not be revised.
- The presenter and co-authors must identify any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract and sign a financial disclosure.
- Due to Continuing Medical Education requirements, the presenter cannot be an employee of Corporate entity.
- The presenting author is the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The submitting author is responsible for the following:
- Providing the following information for each author & co-author
- First Name
- Middle Initial (if they have one)
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Is the Presenting Author a Resident/Fellow/Student?
- Would you like this abstract to be submitted for the "Members-In-Training Research Achievement Award"?
- Ensuring all authors are aware of, have read and agreed to be co-authors of the abstract prior to submission. Failure to get approval from all authors will result in rejection of the abstract.
- Notifying all co-authors of any additions, deletions, and/or changes to the abstract.
- Spell any symbol abbreviations, as they may not translate correctly.
- An abstract may NOT contain any illustrations, images, graphs or tables. The abstract must be formatted in text only. Any abstract containing an image, graph or table will NOT be accepted.
- Submission of an abstract conveys permission to the RSS to publish your abstract and/or poster presentation.
- Submitting an abstract for presentation does not constitute registration for this meeting. All presenters are required to register and attend the meeting.