Welcome to the ARO 2020 Call for Abstracts
The ARO Program Committee is now welcoming Abstracts for the 2020 MidWinter Meeting. To be considered for presentation at the MidWinter Meeting, all abstracts must be completed and submitted no later than midnight September 3rd, Eastern Standard Time.
Please Read Instructions Carefully Before Submitting!
- There is no limit on the number of contributed abstract submissions from any one person or lab.
- Abstract submissions are not required to be sponsored by an ARO member.
- Each abstract requires the payment of a submission fee. Current ARO members pay $30 per submission, whether they are first author or any of the co-authors. Non-members pay $120 per submission. No refunds will be given if a non-member joins ARO after submitting an abstract.
There is no additional cost to withdraw an abstract; however, there will be no refund of the fee after the abstract has been successfully submitted.
A payment receipt is generated automatically after the submission is finalized (scroll to the bottom of the final page).
- When submitting an abstract on the submission site:
- In the title text box, enter the abstract title exactly as you wish it to appear in the ARO Program and Abstract books. All information will be displayed and published exactly as it has been submitted. Double-check all spelling and capitalization. No copyediting will be performed and no embarrassing typos will be corrected.
- Titles must be in Title Case, which is Initial Caps on All Significant Words. Do NOT type the title in all uppercase.
Example of Title Case: Molecular Basis of Obvious Hearing Loss in the Walking Dead
- Enter the text of the abstract in the abstract text box. Do NOT include the title or author list in this section. Double check spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Again, no copyediting will be performed and no embarrassing typos will be corrected.
Questions regarding the submission process or the 2020 ARO MidWinter Meeting, please contact the ARO Meetings Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-423-0041, option 2.
Abstract Submission Fees
Members - $30
Non-Members - $120
Payment must be made at the time of submission for a submission to be considered complete.
Click 'Join Now' to begin.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Wendy Stevens -
- email@example.com /
- 856-423-7222 x 262